Before you book
- What is your service area?
ColomboVIPTransfer service currently services hotels, offices and homes in urbanize places in Srilanka.
- What vehicles do you offer for hire?
Our fleet consists of sedans cars, SUV’s, Small Van, mini-buses and of course the Airport transfer Vehicles.
- How much luggage per passenger is allowed?
Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage. Carry-ons must be placed on your lap and in your possession at all times.
- Are you closed on any holidays?
No. We are open every day.
- How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
We suggest reservations be made 24 hours in advance. For last minute reservations, please call us at 0722 419520 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Do you provide child safety seats in your vehicles?
No, we do not provide child safety seats. However, so you are welcome to bring your own child seat.
- Can I pay by credit card?
Yes you can pay by credit card we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Sooner we arrange alternatively services like PayPal.
- Do you offer refunds?
Written cancellations (e-mail or fax) 24 hours or more prior to pick up time will be refunded in full. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the pick up time. Refunds will be credited back to your credit card.
- What is included in the price?
Our prices are fixed and there are no hidden charges. The price includes parking and toll fees, congestion charges provided if required.
- What is excluded in the price?
We are not included Highway charges. This will be pay at the exit the highways.
Rates & Billing
- What is your cancellation policy?
We require at least 3-hour notice to change or cancel your reservation. If you cancel less than one hour before your scheduled pick up time, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee.
- What credit cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Do you accept checks?
No. We only accept credit cards and cash
- Do I need an account to make a reservation?
No, you do not need an account to make a reservation. A valid credit card is sufficient to guarantee your trip. However, businesses and frequent travelers are encouraged to set up a billing account.
- How do I get a duplicate receipt?
Contact our accounting department at 0722419520.
- Why is the amount charged different from the amount I was quoted?
Your rate quote is based on the information provided at the time your reservation was made. Additional charges can result from changes to your service during your trip, such as extra stops, waiting time, or extending the duration of your charter. If you do not feel that you had any additional services, please call our accounting department at 0722419520 to review your charges.
- Can I set up a direct billing account?
Yes. Please contact our sales department at 0722419520 for details and to request an application.
- Can you allow extra visitors?
Only two visitors per movements are allowed.
- Can you arrange garlanding?
Yes, garlanding can be done at the lounge. But garlands should be provided by the visitor.
- Can you help the pax at visa Arrival counter? (whether staff can hand over the money)
A) Yes, Staff can help pax at visa counter. But not allowed to handle cash.
B) Please advise your pax to get online visa for a hassle free clearance.
- Where do you locate pax?
At the Disembarking point from the aircraft.
- What type of meal is serving?
Refreshments will be served. Choice of Veg./ Non Veg.
- Any wash room facilities?
- Emigration facility provided or not?
A) At present Emigration facilities are not provided at the Departure Silk route Lounge.
B) Arrival Silk route – Staff will be escort up to the Immigration counters for clearance. Since staff are not authorized to go through Immigration counters, after clearance pax will be assist up to the Silk route Arrival Lounge.