Transfer Sri Lanka Colombo Airport to Adamspeak Rates
|Vehicle||Single Journey||Return Journey|
|1-3 Pax Sedan/ Saloon Car||Rs. 12240.00||Rs. 24480.00|
|1-3 Pax Premium Car||Rs. 19040.00||Rs. 38080.00|
|1-5 Pax Mini van||Rs. 16320.00||Rs. 32640.00|
|1-7 Pax Mini bus||Rs. 17680.00||Rs. 35360.00|
|1-10 Pax Mini bus||Rs. 19040.00||Rs. 38080.00|
- The charges can vary with destination, no of passenger and the vehicle type.
- Additional charges will be added Airport paging and parking.
- Additional charge will be charged for extra kilometer travelled from the requested destination.
- Additional charge will be charged for each extra drop within the agreed journey
- Use the the booking form below correct calculation.
Adamís Peak is an important pilgrim site for Buddhist. Buddhist believe the impression on the summit is the footprint of lord Buddha himself. Though it takes around 4 to 5 hours to reach the peak by foot, devotees of many religions climb the mountain daily to invoke blessings. The mountain is also named as Samanala Kanda(Butterfly Mountain). Adamís Peak is surrounded, largely by the forested hills, with no mountain of comparable size anywhere near the vicinity. The region of Peak Wilderness Sanctuary that encompass the Adamís Peak together with Horton Plains National Park and Knuckles Range, all in the Central Highlands of Sri Lanka is recognized as a World Heritage Site in the year 2011.